COVID-19 Health & Safety Information
Although there is still uncertainty about how the upcoming summer & school year will look…. our plan at Clay for Kids is to deliver the best option for in school field trips & mobile art studio experiences, keeping participants, staff and parents safe!
For the last 40 YEARS, Clay for Kids has been the program that comes to you, eliminating costly transportation fees and the need to take students off site. Staying at your location is now one of the biggest benefits! It allows you the ability to control the environment – you stay in your location and our Clay for Kids instructor comes in to deliver our proven in-school programs and fun group art experiences!
To manage the risk of passing on any virus, Clay for Kids is taking the following steps:
- Clay for Kids will not be re-using tools such as toothpicks and skewers. These items will be NEW and reserved for your class only.
- Paint brushes and other durable tools will be disinfected after each workshop.
- The use of Clay for Kids student aprons will be suspended until further notice.
- Any paper templates are now one use only or laminated and washable after each class.
- Shared water containers have been replaced with individual, disposable water containers.
- Your Clay for Kids instructor will have a mask available for use, and any additional PPE as required by AHS or individual host policy.
- We LOVE parent volunteers, but understand there may be restrictions that limit the number of visitors in the class. The Clay for Kids Instructor is experienced in leading the workshop with the assistance of the classroom teacher only, if required.